made with love from Joomla.it - No Festival

Quthing was established in 1877, abandoned in the Gun War of 1880, and then rebuilt at its present site – the southernmost town in Lesotho. Upper Quthing was the centre of the colonial administration, and provides better views of the area’s surrounding hills than the lower section of this curiously split–level town. Quthing has the two most accessible and perhaps most important sets of dinosaur footprints in Lesotho, as well as the intriguing Masitise Cave House, recently converted into a museum.

Accommodation Facilities